Friday, March 6, 2015

Friday rambles


1.  I am not even going to say that I am going to start blogging again but a short conversation with a friend where we both regret not blogging the last year ....has me thinking I need to do it.  I don't have baby books for Henry and Sydney, like NO BOOK.  I always counted on this for them.  And we have so much that has happened in the last year.  So ...not going to jinx or make a goal or say anything big.  I am just saying that I miss documenting for us.  And so it will happen but without worrying about perfect pictures, great grammar, or deep thoughts.

2.  I have 10 minutes before i have to pick up the boys and just was fueled by a quick walk with my girl to the coffee shop (with her one of her favorite friends and mine!).

3.  Supposedly spring is happening soon.  The temps are about to rise and we are going to get to go outside without it being so freezing.  The place in our heart that loves the ski season feels sad about this, but this weekend's ski meet on Sunday will be heavenly.  They might even get to do a few runs without all the bulky jackets.  They always love that.

4.  The laundry is almost caught up and put away.  I still struggle with this and it often is heaped on our one couch.

5.  Syd and I spend Friday mornings at our ECFE class together and it is our final year.  This morning I was explaining to the kids how I started going with just Charley, then Charley and Henry, then Henry, then Henry and Sydney, and now just Sydney.  It is going to be emotional saying good-bye...as next year we probably won't sign up.

6.  Henry lost both of his top front teeth.  The first one came out and the other one hung there so grossly.  Like I had to look elsewhere when he came up to talk to me....it was crazy.  But now he looks like the cute first grader who has lost the two teeth!  Love it.

7.  Summer activity sign up started this week.  I print out my summer monthly calendars and map out our road trips and what we want to schedule and how much we want for free time.  It overwhelms me.  I stress about having no routine.  I stress about signing up for too much and I stress about not signing up for enough.

8.  I am heading into my third month of making it to the gym consistently!  I am ready to see some results.  I am feeling them.  Just not seeing them.  It will come!

oops....it is time to go get the boys.  So this is it.

More soon...maybe!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails