Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Gingerbread chaos....


Today we did this.  I had a shoot this morning and I promised them if I got a good report from the sitter we would do this as our afternoon holiday activity.  Surprisingly, the whole thing was calm and peaceful!  

I bought three pre made houses this year.  BEST decision ever to buy the pre made!  Only a wee bit more and there was no frustration trying to assemble.  I also pondered getting just one so they could all work together.  But then, I decided that this would be our Monday of holiday break activity to keep us occupied and it did.  And they each got to create and do their thing.  They traded candies and helped each other.  So it was still a good hearted activity.  Next year we will get just one and see how that goes.  








Finished product!


1 comment:

Barb said...

Amazing work, very fun. Did anyone eat any of the finished products?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails