Monday, August 25, 2014

Starting small...like these blueberries


This weekend we ventured up north and went blueberry picking.  The picking was prime!  Bushes were loaded.  The kids had so much fun and I squealed and snapped gorgeous photos.  I have been feeling SO overwhelmed with how behind I have been on the blog.  I don't keep baby books so Henry losing a tooth is going to be lost if I don't get it down.  So instead of waiting til I have a 100 hours to start WAY back when and work forward I am going to breathe, give myself a break, and start from the now and post backwards when I have nothing new to share.  I miss this and I know I keep saying I am going to restart.  But this time, I am telling the truth.  
So here is just some pictures from our hour or two at the blueberry patch.  There are more to share with family.  But here are a few of my favorites.  
















No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails