Thursday, November 15, 2012

Throwback Thursday




To be honest, these Throwback Thursday posts make my stomach clench and I tend to start to sweat and my lip jitters as I compose them.  So the last week or two I have composed them a different day trying to avoid the downward spiral they sometimes put me in if I do them on Thursday...but today I realized that it doesn't matter what day I sit and look for the pictures to share...I still have that sharp intake of breath and that moment where I realize how quickly time is flying. 

Thanks for all the kind comments via email or comment feed on these Thursday posts.  It just reminds me how many people are thinking of my littles and wishing them the best on their journey through life. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hurts my tummy too and they're not even mine!

Kim

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails