Saturday, August 13, 2011

Latte update...




My latte was enjoyed up north.
I am making one every morning.
It literally takes me less than 10 minutes.
It is a favorite part of my morning and it TOTALLY helps my mood.

Even the mornings when I wake at 5 am with Sydney and can't get back to sleep,
And my eyes need to be rubbed vigorously in order to get them to stay open, there are a few moments of anticipation for the actual day to start just so I sip my mug of yummy.

I am SO glad that I looked into figuring this out at home.
I love my Bialetti Moka pot.
I love my Nespresso milk frother

I love my moment in the morning.
Now if only I could have this view everyday. 








1 comment:

CanadianMama said...

I don't usually drink coffee but this sounds delish!! And that is an amazing view :))

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails