Monday, August 2, 2010

Favorite Lady of the Week...

Today I am honored to have been chosen to be picked as Purse Bloggers Favorite Lady of the week.  You can pop over there to read my attempt at an interview.  Also spend some time checking out her blog.  She is a fun blogger who writes about all aspects of life. 



I have been living without internet access for the last 7 days while on vacation in the northwoods and have unpacking and laundry coming out of my ears. I am hoping to get some posts up regularly this week....even today! Stay tuned!


3 comments:

Salt said...

Hey Sarah! I'm here visiting from Purse Blogger because you sound simply fabulous. Congratulations on your pregnancy!!

Anonymous said...

congrats big sis! proud of ya. you're my favorite blogger! RR

Michelle Pixie said...

Stopping by from Laura's and congrats on the pregnancy! Great interview!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails